AR 308

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
I got some new glass for this build. OK Henry I'm chomping at the bit to try this puppy out. :D
It does look pretty and clear looking out across the back field.

AR308WOTAC45x14x44007.jpg

AR308WOTAC45x14x44003.jpg

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
David: You need to take those evil pictures down....Every time I see that rifle, my head starts to spin,,,,,

I do not need another round to have to stock up on...I do not need an AR10...I keep tell you that....

And, NO....I will not shoot it...I have enough trouble not going with an AR 10 without you helping tempt me....

Steve

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve, you are the devil you self. You keep trying to get me hooked on the Garand and I ain't got that much willpower. Besides, then I'd have to reload or buy more 30-06. :lol:

Confed Sailor

Well-Known Fanatic
Currently in Exile in Moosup CT, pining for the gr
In regards to the old timer with the external adjustment scope (probably a lovely old unertl or something of that nature).

You can have the finest Estwing hammer, a Bosch drill, and a rockwell saw, you can use the most expensive titanium nitride bits, forest industries blades, and nails made by St. Clement himself, you can use the finest quarter sawn burl figured walnut.....

BUT if you are a thumb fingered boob its going to come out all buggered up anyways.

I love taking a good old gun, my mossberg 300K for instance, out to shoot trap and shocking the toffs with their 20,000 dollar Krieghoffs.
Practice and passion will beat simply throwing money at a sport. Granted, i still want the damned Kriegie anyways.... :lol:

Latest posts