Appendix Carry inside the Waist Band (AIWB)?

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
A defensive gun carried with an empty chamber or with a dummy in the chamber is worse than the gun you left at home. Why? Because you're eventually going to bet your life on it. If the loaded chamber in appendix carry is the issue, load the chamber and carry at 3 o'clock.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
So Michael and others. What is your AIWB holster and gun now? I've got one of troys holsters for a 19 and really like it. But I wore one out already, got another. But I think he has slowed down to nothing on making holsters. I tried the crossbreed with the one clip. Didn't like it. Thinking about a dale frikle archangle or one of Spencer's keepers. Thoughts?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I am still carrying a Kytac "Burk" with a G26

I also experimented with a Looper "Ava" holster (that Jesse let me borrow) that is similar to the Crossbreed. It wasn't intended for appendix carry but it actually is very comfortable in that position and rides lower than the Kytac

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Right now I'm carrying an M&P9c in a G-Code INCOG (soon to be for sale). I'm looking at either a Bravo Concealment, Armordillo, or maybe something else.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
*THREAD REVIVAL*

Has anyone ever used the Raven Concealment Eidolon ? It has a lot of parts and is very adjustable. I have heard good things about it but never known anyone personally that carried one.

I am seriously considering dropping $170 on a Keepers Concealment. I am going to borrow a buddy's and give it a try. For appendix carry, the Keepers is the one most everyone is talking about.

pre_1440621590__4350248_02_keeper_s_concealment_aiwb_hols_640.jpg

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
*THREAD REVIVAL*

Has anyone ever used the Raven Concealment Eidolon ? It has a lot of parts and is very adjustable. I have heard good things about it but never known anyone personally that carried one.

I am seriously considering dropping $170 on a Keepers Concealment. I am going to borrow a buddy's and give it a try. For appendix carry, the Keepers is the one most everyone is talking about.

pre_1440621590__4350248_02_keeper_s_concealment_aiwb_hols_640.jpg
Burk
Take a look at atron tactical on Facebook. I have an appendix holster for my g42 and used to have one for my g19 that are extremely nice holsters. He makes competition gear as well.

Latest posts