Apology.

White Kid

The American Reaper
If anyone reads this, I'm sorry for kinda trashing y'all on OSA.....
I do kinda feel bad about it but it was just that some have been treating me like I'm some dumb 16 year old who don't know sqwat. It just got kinda irritating. I also wasn't getting the answers I was looking for, I'd just ask a simple question and then my post becomes something completely different from what it was originally intended to be.
So sorry to everyone on BoomerShooter that I did that. :sad: :sad: :sad:

dennishoddy

N

Zander Pharr said:
wasn't getting the answers I was looking for,
Not cool trashing one site on another.

That being said if you weren't getting the answer you were looking for, then you must have already had the answer and looking for somebody to agree with you.

We love legitimate questions, and go out of our way to help those that do.

Sometimes we wander from the subject in fun, but that's BoomerShooter.

That's what you have to live with on this site.

White Kid

The American Reaper
dennishoddy said:
N

Not cool trashing one site on another.

That being said if you weren't getting the answer you were looking for, then you must have already had the answer and looking for somebody to agree with you.

We love legitimate questions, and go out of our way to help those that do.

Sometimes we wander from the subject in fun, but that's BoomerShooter.

That's what you have to live with on this site.
What I meant by "wasn't getting what I was looking for" is that the topic would just ramble on onto a totally different subject.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Zander no trying to trash you or upset anyone on this great site. But consider this a life lesson. In life the answers dont always come from someone or something ( that is too easy ) sometimes you need to figure them out on your own. Then when the topic strays ( or life) you read between the lines and the answer was there the whole time you just didnt belive in yourself. Thats all I have young grasshopper good luck. And ALWAY listen to your elders it sucks hearing them say " I TOLD YOU SO"

White Kid

The American Reaper
hunter_dmw12 said:
Zander no trying to trash you or upset anyone on this great site. But consider this a life lesson. In life the answers dont always come from someone or something ( that is too easy ) sometimes you need to figure them out on your own. Then when the topic strays ( or life) you read between the lines and the answer was there the whole time you just didnt belive in yourself. Thats all I have young grasshopper good luck. And ALWAY listen to your elders it sucks hearing them say " I TOLD YOU SO"
That is true.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Zander, I respect you for coming out and saying this. We are a little harsh sometimes. But its tough love. I hope you and Leighton come up and beat our asses at the next match

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Zander here's your life lesson right here.

Don't take ANYTHING personally that comes your way on an internet forum. 99.9% of those that will say something negative would never do it to your face therefore they lack credibility. You won't find many of those keyboard commandos here, most of what you get here is genuine. It's also really hard to get context from reading text. When someone says something just playing around it's sometimes hard to tell.

White Kid

The American Reaper
Burk Cornelius said:
Zander, I respect you for coming out and saying this. We are a little harsh sometimes. But its tough love. I hope you and Leighton come up and beat our assets at the next match
Depends when and where! He could be hard headed some days and say one thing and then next the something else and not wanna go. :p But we can try our hardest though depending where it's and and what it is!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Zander Pharr said:
Depends when and where! He could be hard headed some days and say one thing and then next the something else and not wanna go. :p But we can try our hardest though depending where it's and and what it is!
Steel Challenge, USPSA, 3-Gun, IDPA we got it all

White Kid

The American Reaper
Scott Hearn said:
Zander here's your life lesson right here.

Don't take ANYTHING personally that comes your way on an internet forum. 99.9% of those that will say something negative would never do it to your face therefore they lack credibility. You won't find many of those keyboard commandos here, most of what you get here is genuine. It's also really hard to get context from reading text. When someone says something just playing around it's sometimes hard to tell.
That I can tell, I've just been going through a lot of crap at home and school and I just got kinda ticked off and I guess you could say "vent" a lil bit. Things just have been really rough for me at the moment. So sorry again for pulling that stunt.

White Kid

The American Reaper
Burk Cornelius said:
Steel Challenge, USPSA, 3-Gun, IDPA we got it all
Steel Challenge and IDPA for sure! USPSA I'mma have to work at. 3-Gun is kinda of a no go unless I use my dad's Ruger Mini-14 and my Mossberg 590! That would be a though challenge.
I won't be getting an AR unless I get a job and save up the money or wait till like NEXT April so my dad buys it for me because I'm already spending my money on 2 or 3 handguns....... already bought a Taurus Model 65 (I think it's one of the older models) and then I'm either gonna get a Khar CW45 or Sig P239, or unless the price is right on gunbroker, I can get both of them.

Latest posts