Apex; would it be worth it?

White Kid

The American Reaper
Just as the title states, would an Apex trigger and kit be worth it?
I'm thinking of getting one for my Shield and my C.O.R.E. but I've never tried one out.
Is there really a night and day difference between stock and then having an Apex?
For the Shield it's $165 and for the C.O.R.E. it's $175 (trigger and kit for both).

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Several friends have the Apex trigger in their M&P's. I think it way better than any trigger I have tried or used for my Glock. If they had all the gamer parts for M&P's when I got my glock, I'd have an M&P for competition instead of the Glock due to the metal magazines, and the Apex trigger.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
With a production rig, you can't change the outward appearance of the trigger. For mine, I've done a nice Polish job with a lightened striker spring.
I usually run my production M&P 9 at 3 gun, so if you see me, holler and I'll let you try mine out.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
So is the forward sear kit illegal for production since it replaces the trigger?

**Edit: Finally found what I was looking for with the new search system on Enos that wont let you search specific subforums. Apparently the Action Kit is production legal, the forward sear kit isn't.

glazer1972

Fanatic
I was going apex my M&Ps but I had older ones and was going to have to change the sear blocks. I ended up trying a Glock 17 and sold the M&Ps. I would get the kit minus the trigger.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
I put an APEX in my Shield 9mm and it was a WORLD of difference from the factory. Completely got rid of the grittiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts