Anyone using a CMC 2/2 trigger?

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
I'm in the market for another AR trigger and I'm leaning towards a CMC 2/2. I currently run a AR Gold and love it. So basically I'm looking for any input on the CMC specifically if anyone has actually tried one. They run about $210 so I wouldn't be saving a lot of coin anyway. Just looking to try something new. CMC has got a lot of fanboys on Instagram even before the 2 stage trigger was released.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm in the market for another AR trigger and I'm leaning towards a CMC 2/2. I currently run a AR Gold and love it. So basically I'm looking for any input on the CMC specifically if anyone has actually tried one. They run about $210 so I wouldn't be saving a lot of coin anyway. Just looking to try something new. CMC has got a lot of fanboys on Instagram even before the 2 stage trigger was released.
Why not just get what you really want.....
http://www.makereadyproshop.com/ar-gold-trigger/

R.Pullicar.jr said:
thats probably what will happen. I'll let you know if you need to bring one Saturday!
I have like 8 of those damn triggers in rifles.

TheCodyOsborn

Active Fanatic
I ran the 2/2 for a while from them. It is a really impressive 2 stage trigger. I have the 1/3 now. The only negative thing I would say about the 2/2 is the "wall" gets a little lost in the takeup. But, the reset is extremely positive. The 1/3 is the complete opposite. Great "wall" after take up, but not a very positive reset.

craigkim

Fanatic
Along that line... I was playing with upgrading my trigger on my 3-gun rifle this week and can't decide on one. I was wondering about the Timney triggers and the AR gold. I have a JP, and 2 different Geissele triggers, the SD3G, and the SSA-E. The SSA-E was out from the start, but I can't decide if the JP or the SD3G trigger is better for me. The JP seems to have a shorter reset, but the Geissele has a lighter pull and I think I like the "carrot" break to it. The JP feels more conventional and familiar to me. Would one of the Timney triggers or the AR gold be enough different or potentially better to try.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
craigkim said:
Along that line... I was playing with upgrading my trigger on my 3-gun rifle this week and can't decide on one. I was wondering about the Timney triggers and the AR gold. I have a JP, and 2 different Geissele triggers, the SD3G, and the SSA-E. The SSA-E was out from the start, but I can't decide if the JP or the SD3G trigger is better for me. The JP seems to have a shorter reset, but the Geissele has a lighter pull and I think I like the "carrot" break to it. The JP feels more conventional and familiar to me. Would one of the Timney triggers or the AR gold be enough different or potentially better to try.
If you decide on the Timney PM me for a 20% off discount code. (god I love saying that)

Latest posts