Anyone have an inch/lb torque wrench or driver?

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
My new AD-Recon rings arrived this past week and I'm needing to re-mount my scope, however, I have no inch/lb torque driver/wrench and I was wondering if someone in the Tulsa area might have one I could borrow for an hour or two?

Hell, I could even bring my setup to your place if need be.

Thanks for the assistance.

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
You might try calling OReillys or Autozone and seeing if they have one you can "rent/borrow" or however they work it. Just make sure they give you an in/lbs one.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
[font="arial][size="2"]
I have one, but live in Ponca City. If your coming this way for any reason, you would be welcome to use it.

Yeah...I'm quite a distance from you but thanks for the offer! LoL[/size][/font]

[font="arial][/font][size="2"]
[/size]
You might try calling OReillys or Autozone and seeing if they have one you can "rent/borrow" or however they work it. Just make sure they give you an in/lbs one.

I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip!

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
O'Reilly's doesn't carry them and Autozone has one but the lowest setting is 125in/lbs.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
I have one somewhere in my tools. I'll look for it when I get home. If I can find it and you want to drive to Pryor, you can definitely use it.

Uncivil

Active Fanatic
Worst case im sure harbor freight would have one cheap. Let me check both of mine. I believe they are ft lbs.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback.

OKCowboy came through for me and I just finished getting my scope mounted in the new rings. Thanks, again, OKCowboy...it was MUCH appreciated!

Latest posts