Anyone have a twitter account?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The whole Musk takeover has me contemplating joining. Then I think to myself, why? I've had enough of overly critical smug a$$ hats. Most people are decent, then there are those that think their opinion is the only one with merit, and have to respond with sarcasm and insults knowing full well that the anonymity of the internet protects them and their cowardly behavior.
Well said.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The whole Musk takeover has me contemplating joining. Then I think to myself, why? I've had enough of overly critical smug a$$ hats. Most people are decent, then there are those that think their opinion is the only one with merit, and have to respond with sarcasm and insults knowing full well that the anonymity of the internet protects them and their cowardly behavior.
I agree with you, but I'll add my .02 cents and say, I do not like Musk, and I absolutely do NOT TRUST HIM. Also, I'm to the point of wondering how far I can trust Trump? Politicians have been crooked since politics have been. I think he did some good things, and I do not agree with how the 2020, or the 2022 elections went, but how far, or how much do you trust ANY of them? As I said just, my .02 cents worth.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
BRAVO!!!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's hard now to have a good conversation whether it's through the written word or verbal. Many people are confrontational and cannot handle a dissenting opinion. It's as if they are looking for validation more than thought provoking dialog. That just shows that they lack self confidence and home training.

When we find a subject that becomes a conversation here, the group tends to share experiences one by one. Ultimately, we all learn from each other. That's what it's all about. That's why I stay. The group is somewhat small, but very rich with knowledge and experience that I appreciate. There is also an abundance of common sense here. That ain't so common anywhere these days.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's hard now to have a good conversation whether it's through the written word or verbal. Many people are confrontational and cannot handle a dissenting opinion. It's as if they are looking for validation more than thought provoking dialog. That just shows that they lack self confidence and home training.

When we find a subject that becomes a conversation here, the group tends to share experiences one by one. Ultimately, we all learn from each other. That's what it's all about. That's why I stay. The group is somewhat small, but very rich with knowledge and experience that I appreciate. There is also an abundance of common sense here. That ain't so common anywhere these days.
BRAVO!!!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a pretty liberal co worker, but we are able to have some pretty good discussions/debates/almost arguments without any hard feelings. It is interesting getting the views of a person who gets most of their news from NPR and the main stream media. They certainly live in a different reality.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a pretty liberal co worker, but we are able to have some pretty good discussions/debates/almost arguments without any hard feelings. It is interesting getting the views of a person who gets most of their news from NPR and the main stream media. They certainly live in a different reality.
Believe it or not, this helps keep you grounded in reality. How else would you get a glimpse of the liberal thought process? You also could be talking more sense into his hardass head than you realize. :oops: :D :cool:

philmo11

Well-Known Fanatic
Wear a mask when you talk to him. Libtardism is a highly contagious disease. It's the number one cause of brain death in the US.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Actually, this brings up one of my issues with Republicans. Most of them honestly can't explain what Conservatism is! Libs kill us in the soundbite media we have these days. Plus, they play the long game.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Actually, this brings up one of my issues with Republicans. Most of them honestly can't explain what Conservatism is! Libs kill us in the soundbite media we have these days. Plus, they play the long game.
I agree. Most of the repubs we have now are truly rinos. Go along to get along. Dang uniparty. We need a conservative/patriot party. Not the clowns we have now. I'm not disappointed in the republican party, I'm friggin pissed at them!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
"We need a conservative/patriot party. Not the clowns we have now. I'm not disappointed in the republican party, I'm friggin pissed at them!"

I remember the TEA Party, they sure got shut down and went away. The fact that (under both Democrat and Republican presidents) we have not even had a budget since Clinton says a lot.

Latest posts