Anyone go to the gun show in Ladson today?

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I went today...Big croud...but, didn't look like anyone was buying guns...Saw a lot of ammo walking away...but, not any deals on ammo. People were just buying it...

Didn't see much in the way of re-loading supplies...but, I am not a reloader. I really don't even know what I am looking at...

I may go back tomorrow...ai don't know for sure. I was talking to Bob from Upstate anout my Carbon 15 Bushmaster...May take it back to him tomorrow. I want to change stocks and to me it seems wrong...He wanted to look at it...

Steve

TheGriff

Well-Known Fanatic
Seems like it was just the one usual table of reloading stuff. I'm new to reloading so I wouldn't know a deal...

mark_b

Well-Known Fanatic
I was there Saturday morning. Primers were selling for around $35 a box at several places and there was not a mad rush for people to buy them.

There was not much powder to be found. The guy at Georgia Arms said that they were not getting any more shipments for a while. They had maybe 15 or 20 1 pound canisters there. I don't remember the types, but he said these were the "leftovers" non-popular types, all of the popular types were already sold out.

TheSwampFox

Well-Known Fanatic
I went today and it was pretty much a bust. Unless you wanted a cheap AR, over priced ammo or ordinary run of mill handguns there wasn't much else . I did pick up an Al Mar Payara knife. I would have hated to leave empty handed :D

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
I was there today and no H335 powder.
No 110 grain .308 bullets to use with the H335 powder I couldn't find.
I think I like the shows at the convention center better.

I did get a Ghost Holster.
Very different, I have high hopes though.
I will be doing a review of it after I carry it for a while.

slidewayz240sx

Active Fanatic
I was there today and picked up a thousand rounds of 9mm for training. Saw a lot of primers and powders. I don't reload so I dont know what a good price for them is.

Tom

Active Fanatic
I went on Sunday, good crowd, but not crowded. I did not see any great deals. I bought a box of 1000 small pistol primers, $35.00. That is very high. Powder was $24.00 a pound and I passed on it, have enough for a while and will order 'on-line'. I think gun dealers are still attempting to gouge the public and using fear as their weapon.

sc1911cwp

Well-Known Fanatic
I was there on Sat. GA Arms had powder and primers for sale. A few others did also.

Latest posts