Anybody remember.................

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody remember Greg Lamb here on the forum? I bought my first AR back around Thanksgiving and he's been extremely helpful to me in deciding how to set it up and load for it. Nice guy. Once while we were sending PM's back and forth he mentioned he had been active in the sport when he lived here and asked I say "Hi" to "all the bunch".

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Chris54326 said:
Anybody remember Greg Lamb here on the forum? I bought my first AR back around Thanksgiving and he's been extremely helpful to me in deciding how to set it up and load for it. Nice guy. Once while we were sending PM's back and forth he mentioned he had been active in the sport when he lived here and asked I say "Hi" to "all the bunch".
Just because he moved doesn't mean he has to leave the forum. Tell him to come back & say hello himself.

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
"Just because he moved doesn't mean he has to leave the forum. Tell him to come back & say hello himself." :sarcastichand:

From what I understand, he's busier than a one-armed paperhanger out there doing what he loves to do. But I'll mention it next time we communicate.

Rooster McBee

Fanatic
I remember Greg. He was one of the hotdogs when I started shooting. Greg, Fred Frankenburg, Stan Kolwolshi(sic), and a really friendly guy named Randy were the super stars at Arcadia

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
He's really been helpful to me as I stick my toe into the AR platform. Completely foreign platform to he and Greg has been very patient. Good Guy!!!

Latest posts