Anybody having trouble posting with Iphone/ipad?

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
About a week or so ago my ipad and iphone started doin some weird stuff on this forum. When i try to post or reply it brings up the keyboard and then it disappears and wont come back until i change pages or refresh.

Any ideas?

imacgyver

Founding Member
I have not had any issues on the old iPad and iphone goes crazy when I am not looking at it in the full version.

by old ipad, I mean ipad 2

all rocking 4.3.2

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
Not rocking 4.3.2, but Jailbroken 4.0. My stuff has always been JB and have never had any problems until two weeks ago and only on this forum.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I have both and don't have any issues using either. I use the iPad a lot.

I posted this from my iPhone 4

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Unrelated, but I'm having a few issues with IE9, since my computer updated sat.

imacgyver

Founding Member
IE9mm - it's probably a plug in or java related - cuz IE always sucks balls that way. I've been having a tough time with Firefox 4 beta - running in 64bit default kinda erks me a bit when sites can't run in 64bit and I have to restart the browser. On top of that, MS Silverlight is a bunghole for everything.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
About a week or so ago my ipad and iphone started doin some weird stuff on this forum. When i try to post or reply it brings up the keyboard and then it disappears and wont come back until i change pages or refresh.

Any ideas?

That happens occasionally to me on any forum or fill-in form on the web. I fix it by closing the browser. You know how to do that right? And then restarting it. If that doesn't work, I soft reset the phone/iPad.

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
I have reset everything. I use skyfire and atomic web browsers. This just started happening but it must be my stuff since know one else is having this issue.
Thanks

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
All I have all week until the weekends is my iPhone. I haven't had any problems either.

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
Jail broke = fail boat

blah blah I devices suck without it......too restricted.

and i like getting all my apps for........not as much as you pay!!!
kiss.gif

I will figure it out

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
I figured it out. Somehow on my other browsers I'm in full version mode. Just need to figure out how to get it back

Sent from my iphone's gay safari browser

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I figured it out. Somehow on my other browsers I'm in full version mode. Just need to figure out how to get it back

Sent from my iphone's gay safari browser

at the bottom there's supposed to be a clicky to toggle between full & mobile version

Latest posts