Any Sporting Clays People here?

The Antichrome

I've said this before, but I'd be happy to take any Boomershooter members to Pajaro for a round of Sporting Clays.
Pajaro is a nice private club in Ft Smith on the AR/OK border. Guest fee is $20 iirc.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I've said this before, but I'd be happy to take any Boomershooter members to Pajaro for a round of Sporting Clays.
Pajaro is a nice private club in Ft Smith on the AR/OK border. Guest fee is $20 iirc.

I'm limited to central ok. :( so my choices are hand thrown, silverleaf(probally still to far), or quail ridge.

Corey White

Fanatic
Do you have to be a member? How much does it cost? What do I need?

No membership needed. I believe it's 2 100 bird events. You can shoot in the hunter class. Im not sure how much they are charging. Gun, ammo, eye & ear protection. I always take a little extra ammo, in case there are some no-birds. If you are a bird hunter you can use your shell pouches/bird vest to carry your shells.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
No membership needed. I believe it's 2 100 bird events. You can shoot in the hunter class. Im not sure how much they are charging. Gun, ammo, eye & ear protection. I always take a little extra ammo, in case there are some no-birds. If you are a bird hunter you can use your shell pouches/bird vest to carry your shells.
Hunter division is $35-40

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Shot alot of sporting clays up until a couple years ago when I started prioritizing rifle shooting, but hoping to get a bit into it again next season, I have a Beretta 682 and it's a shame just leaving it in the safe.

shecht

Fanatic
Definitely. Enjoying getting out doing Sporting Clays and Trap. Actually a lot of Trap lately, like the laid back atmosphere and blowing orange birds up...when I don't miss of course...

shecht

Fanatic
I've got Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays not to far from my house, premier Sporting Clay facility, also Powderbourne and M&M as well...

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I would like to start shooting more clays. Are there any public sporting clays competitions? I live about 10 minutes from silverleaf.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
I live 3 minutes from a trap & skeet range. Hadn’t shot it before I got to Fort Leavenworth, but it’s a blast.

It’s also nice that I can shoot a few rounds after work and it doesn’t take all day like USPSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Wall said:
Okcgc has a 5 stand range
OKCGC 5 stand is the 3rd Sunday of the month. Also, they have skeet leagues. The spring skeet league started last week and runs 10 weeks. Open to members and non-members.

Latest posts