Any public ranges around the Davis/Sulphur area?

gmar

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been going down to the Davis/Sulphur area a lot lately and sometimes when I'm down there, I want to shoot but I have no idea where to go. Do you guys have any idea where I can shoot?

Septic_shock

New Fanatic
I grew up in that area. There at least used to be a Murray county gun club that had a small range between sulphur and Davis, just off of the highway. Don't know what the current membership fees are or if there are any, but you might want to look into it.

gmar

Well-Known Fanatic
I grew up in that area. There at least used to be a Murray county gun club that had a small range between sulphur and Davis, just off of the highway. Don't know what the current membership fees are or if there are any, but you might want to look into it.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out next time I'm down there.

weav199

Fanatic
SOSC (Southern Oklahoma Sportmans Club) is right there west of Davis On hwy 7, a few miles east of I35. North side of the highway, west of bridge. Web page also, have to do a search for it. 100yrd rifle, turning target pistol range, small caliber range. Last I heard its $50 a year plus a few hrs upkeep time. They usually have some kinda shoot every weekend.

Latest posts