Any BoomerShooters watch the Discovery channel show Sons of Guns ?

dennishoddy

I don't do twitter, facebook, or any of the other social media. The are all aintigun .
Yeah the facebook guy is only eating meat that he has killed this year, but the rest of the bozoo's posting on there rip your ass.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I posted that I had hopes that "American Gun" wasn't going to turn out like Sons Of Guns. We needed a real gun show that didn't damage the gun culture. We needed a real show, not a cartoon.
They replied that they were not cartoons. I told them I thought the discharge of the launcher in town was a black eye on the gun world. I could have gone on but left it at that.
I think some canadian who follows my posts is president of their fan club.

dennishoddy

I posted that I had hopes that "American Gun" wasn't going to turn out like Sons Of Guns. We needed a real gun show that didn't damage the gun culture. We needed a real show, not a cartoon.
They replied that they were not cartoons. I told them I thought the discharge of the launcher in town was a black eye on the gun world. I could have gone on but left it at that.

Get some facts and blast him into oblivion.
Every thing the anti's say can be disputed. Go get the facts, get your ducks in a row, and get back with them. Its kind of a fun game watching them get all of their speculations turned into crap.

Example: saying that a state getting a concealed weapon law is going to result in gunfights in the street.
Fact: Every state getting a CCW law has seen violent crime decrease.

Post links to your statements for verification. They can't do the same.

Happy hunting! :D

charger arms

I had a dealer / gunsmith friend in Nebraska that was approached to do a show last year, he turned it down because he didn't want to be turned into Sons. So instead they got a store in Colorado and the rest is more crappy TV. I think he made the right call turning them down. You sign up for money, they control how stupid you look.

dennishoddy

Yeah, your at the mercy of the producers if you want to get the show aired.

For example, our thead on Top Shot. Some want to see the drama in the house vs the actual shooting WE want to see.
Its the current culture at the time.

charger arms

I like watching Top Shot with the sound off.. they have to find people out side the culture to bring drama.. It is a shame CHris Collins is a Kansas Boy I am pulling for

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.

haha I guess the truth hurts sometimes.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
The first few projects in season one were neat things. I thought the integrally-suppressed AK was awesome. Then it kinda went off the rails sometime around the Tacticlol Tommy Gun. I get the impression that Vince is just like "WAAAAAA I JUST WANT TO BE A REAL GUNSMITH CAN THESE PEOPLE JUST STOP MAKING ME DO IDIOTIC BULLSHIT"

That said, I'm sure they're not as bad as they look on TV. I look at every reality TV show as a funny sitcom with characters loosely based on IRL people.