Another TRAITOR bites the dust!

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
OP is often in extemely poor taste.

Many people known to OP sometimes exercise bad taste (do not hold majority views) and, living in the U.S. are free to expose their bad taste to ridicule or inspection.

What would the U.S. be if that went away?

Scrolling is such a great skill. It should be tought.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
Is that .50 AE? My wallet aches for you if you don't reload...
No I don't reload. I figure the money I would spend on gear would allow me to buy another 1911. It's not too bad, I buy at $1.25 a round, total cost. The thing you have to remember is that I can shoot 3 - 4 boxes of .45ACP but no one is to shoot more than 1 or 2 (boxes of 20) every now and then. But it's so much fun... Here's a couple pix of the new Desert Eagle L5 in stainless, and at the end the L5 and its big brother- the original Mark XIX.

L5-1.jpg

L5-3.jpg

And w/ the big brother- Bubba
L5 and Mark XIX.jpg

David D

Active Fanatic
No I don't reload. I figure the money I would spend on gear would allow me to buy another 1911. It's not too bad, I buy at $1.25 a round, total cost. The thing you have to remember is that I can shoot 3 - 4 boxes of .45ACP but no one is to shoot more than 1 or 2 (boxes of 20) every now and then. But it's so much fun... Here's a couple pix of the new Desert Eagle L5 in stainless, and at the end the L5 and its big brother- the original Mark XIX.

View attachment 5686

View attachment 5687

And w/ the big brother- Bubba
View attachment 5688

All excellent points...I just remember the first time I went shooting next to a guy shooting a 50AE and I kept thinking $2.00 every time he pulls the trigger...lol

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
All excellent points...I just remember the first time I went shooting next to a guy shooting a 50AE and I kept thinking $2.00 every time he pulls the trigger...lol
Yes, but he was smiling, wasn't he?

Latest posts