Another "new guy" from Charleston area

Hambone

Active Fanatic
My name is Hal Jr. I know several of the local members that are on this board. On to it. I am a gearhead like many. I also enjoy shooting. To me that is a big stress reliever.

Current arsenal:
Ruger sr9c
Taurus tcp 738
Mossberg tactical 22 (a/r style)
old bolt action shotgun.

Had a Ruger p95 but recently sold it. I am always looking to add more to my collection. Wanting to take my daughter out and have her shoot my little 22 and continue some safety with her on them. Currently she respects them in our home and we do keep them out of her reach. Looking forward to learning more about guns.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Jr. Some of the guy from Carolina Horsepower been joining...was wondering when you would join up...
You missed a good one last week end at Shootzenfest...

Steve

Hambone

Active Fanatic
fordnut said:
Hey Jr. Some of the guy from Carolina Horsepower been joining...was wondering when you would join up...
You missed a good one last week end at Shootzenfest...

Steve
I was going to head out there Steve. But ended up doing a ton of yard work last weekend. i have actually lurked this board for awhile now. Finally decided to join

Thatguy

Active Fanatic
Hal Jr....your dad Hal Sr.? Both Ford nuts and you own (or used to) an older Mustang 5.0? Just curious, if so, I might even know ya from SMAF days. ;)

Welcome to the Board!

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
You were right about Jr. and Sr....but, I had a Yellow '70 Mustang Fastback with a 460 in it...

Steve

Thatguy

Active Fanatic
fordnut said:
You were right about Jr. and Sr....but, I had a Yellow '70 Mustang Fastback with a 460 in it...

Steve

lol I actually didn't mean you when I said "ford nuts" I meant it more in the context of "ford fanatics". :)

Hambone

Active Fanatic
Yes I am the same Hal jr that had the black lx 5.0 hatch and than steve (fordnut) 92 ranger with the 302. We mess with s-10s and all with ls motors now.

Thatguy

Active Fanatic
Hambone said:
Yes I am the same Hal jr that had the black lx 5.0 hatch and than steve (fordnut) 92 ranger with the 302. We mess with s-10s and all with ls motors now.

Hah thats cool. Im Pat, I used to have that burgundy 99 Contour SVT that I totaled and then just kind of quit coming around. We detailed that car at your dads house one day which took like all day. No clue if you remember me.

But anyways cool to see you around man!