Another new guy checking in

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
I read a lot more than I post. Have been hanging out at opencarry.org and oklahomashooters.com for a while. Thought I would hang here and see how it goes. So far things look real good.

GGIGREEN

Red Dirt Ready
Welcome to Boomer Shooter. Post away! Didn't you know everybody is a know it all on the internet?

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to Boomer Shooter. Post away! Didn't you know everybody is a know it all on the internet?
I tend to go with the "better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to Boomer Shooter. I agree with your previous comment and it brings to mind a Latin quote that happens to be a personal favorite.

Vir sapit qui pauca loquitor - It is a wise man who speaks little

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to BS. Glad you are here.

You guys need to post more. Ask questions and voice your opinions on your gear. Don't just talk out of your ass!

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to BS. Glad you are here.

You guys need to post more. Ask questions and voice your opinions on your gear. Don't just talk out of your ass!
That greeting went well until the last sentence. I'll assume you are having a bad day and forget it. A few things you will not get from me is the "what he said" and +1. I find that most topics get talked out within the first two pages. Unless I have something to add that hasn't been said already, I read a while and move on.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
That greeting went well until the last sentence. I'll assume you are having a bad day and forget it. A few things you will not get from me is the "what he said" and +1. I find that most topics get talked out within the first two pages. Unless I have something to add that hasn't been said already, I read a while and move on.

I was agreeing with the guys above about posting but doing so without being full of the brown stinky stuff. I think you misunderstood the sentiment of "don't just talk out your ass.". We don't have a bunch of arrogance here other than me so you can feel free to post or ask newbie level questions without getting thrown to the wolves. I always hate it when a guy with one post asks a question that's been asked before and they get ten arsholes screaming to use the search function.

DutchWrangler

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to BS. I've got nothing to say myself other than be a part of the welcoming committee. Seriously, if anyone listened to me I'd question their state of mind.

I do have a hot avatar if that counts for anything. :D

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to BS. I've got nothing to say myself other than be a part of the welcoming committee. Seriously, if anyone listened to me I'd question their state of mind.

I do have a hot avatar if that counts for anything. :D

Should we worry about you?

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
I was a little concerned until i read this
Nope. I've changed the avatar since my previous post. The current one is of my little buddy of twelve years that I said goodbye to in August. Still miss his company. Best dog I ever had.

DutchWrangler

Well-Known Fanatic
I was a little concerned until i read this

My avatar use to be of a hot babe with a single action revolver strapped around her tight waist. B)

SexyCowgirl.jpg

Latest posts