An old soldier, new to the forum:

Cold Warrior

New Fanatic
I was a tanker (M-48A2/M-60A1) stationed in the Fulda Gap with the 14AC in the '60s. Of course, my duty pistol was a 1911.
WWII vintage, they were all rattle-traps. I was never passionate about my pistol then; it was just another one of the tools of our trade. Now, some 50 years on, I've come to appreciate just how special our pistols were. I'm looking forward to sharing my 1911 experiences with you.
'Ein Prosit!'
CW

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
I was a tanker (M-48A2/M-60A1) stationed in the Fulda Gap with the 14AC in the '60s. Of course, my duty pistol was a 1911.
WWII vintage, they were all rattle-traps. I was never passionate about my pistol then; it was just another one of the tools of our trade. Now, some 50 years on, I've come to appreciate just how special our pistols were. I'm looking forward to sharing my 1911 experiences with you.
'Ein Prosit!'
CW
So glad to have you join. Welcome and thank you for your sacrifice.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome Home Brother and Welcome to the site.I also carried a 1911 that saved my grunt backside more than once. It was me that trusty 1911 and my flashlight chasing Charlie down under. Great people here and all lovers of the 1911...

Latest posts