Guncrafter An interesting GI model.....

azpoolguy

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw that yesterday in IG. There is a lot going on there but I honestly don’t hate it.

Bender

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Reminds me a bit of the PWS Mod 2.
Let me put in a shameless plug, the PWS is an awesome rifle. It’s at the top of the best I’ve ever shot.

15053CAE B1DB 411E B209 F1A2FB35C226

Last edited:
Sneaky One

Sneaky One

Well-Known Fanatic
Maybe it will grow on me, but not a fan at this time...................

WWB

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
I think if it had an RMR on it I would be much more inclined to like it.. Kind of like the Nighthawk Agent 2..

Bender

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Call me crazy but I like the machine lightenened look. The worn apprearance I think I could do without.

I do agree, this would look good machined for an RMR

WWB

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
If your going to do ZEV/Salient style Cuts I think they need an RMR or it looks a little bit off..

Tyler Davis

Tyler Davis

Fanatic
I recognize that one :) They are still doing the slide cuts, but no top cuts. The Double stack slide will look pretty similar

45caldude

45caldude

Active Fanatic
I recognize that one :) They are still doing the slide cuts, but no top cuts. The Double stack slide will look pretty similar

Looks just like mine too. Not sure where or how I got it though:)

EHyNdrz.jpg

Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Not sure I like it, not a fan of any of the firearms machines out like that. Whether it be GI, NH, Wilson or Glock maybe if I saw one in person but until then I’m on the fence.

ThePlumber

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
I don’t know, it’s kind of growing on me.

45caldude

45caldude

Active Fanatic
It's growing on me as well. I just buy different stuff sometimes. I think Raylen called it George Jetson's gun:) All I know is that it shoots well. Tyler was nice enough to get this one for me.

I have a NH Agent 2 inbound, so I'll put them next to each other to compare the cuts.

Pennywise827

Pennywise827

Fanatic
Honestly normally I don't like that sort of thing...the futuristic look with the video game coloring on a 1911...but for some odd reason, that one looks cool to me. I'd also like to hold one and shoot it before I could say whether or not I would own it.

Latest posts