Almost back

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
We'll got my AR scoped today and got my shot gun dropped off with Mike pistol should ship this week still have a few more odds and ends to round up . This has been a mess to deal with wouldn't wish this on anyone .......and most important the framer is almost done hopefully in a couple months we can move back HOME

0edc989f1384ad262115c2b44357833b_zpsd23a9e4b.jpg

dennishoddy

Cool! I've always wanted to build my own house with my own designs, and made it mine, vs buying somebody else's dreams.

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
It has been a learning experience , I drew all the plans it's my own plan and I'm contracting it all out, just wish it would have been under different terms and all the house fire on Christmas morning sucked but the family and the dog all made it out just sucks starting over on the gun stuff after all my adult life collecting stuff (I'm 43) all the none replaceable things but we made and that's what matters . And another hard learned lesson check your policy on gun related coverage $2500 didn't go very far.

dennishoddy

I have the free NRA insurance with my membership. 1K I think. I forgot I had it and tried to apply for it, but I was a week late. They do have a time line to submit a claim. My fault, not theirs.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Donovan said:
It has been a learning experience , I drew all the plans it's my own plan anud I'm contracting it all out, just wish it would have been under different terms and all the house fire on Christmas morning sucked but the family and the dog all made it out just sucks starting over on the gun stuff after all my adult life collecting stuff (I'm 43) all the none replaceable things but we made and that's what matters . And another hard learned lesson check your policy on gun related coverage $2500 didn't go very far.
Great stuff been there I know how it sucks to watch your "life" burn in front of you. But as you say you all made it out and thats what counts

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad you were safe. I imagine it's a lot easier to say "it's just stuff" until you actually lose it all.

Donovan said:
It has been a learning experience , I drew all the plans it's my own plan and I'm contracting it all out, just wish it would have been under different terms and all the house fire on Christmas morning sucked but the family and the dog all made it out just sucks starting over on the gun stuff after all my adult life collecting stuff (I'm 43) all the none replaceable things but we made and that's what matters . And another hard learned lesson check your policy on gun related coverage $2500 didn't go very far.
I hadn't even thought about this until we bought our house and read the fine print on the homeowners insurance about the coverage not including jewelry and firearms, and it was on a separate $2500 cap. We're covered for the guns now, but that reminds me I need to see if all the extras and reloading stuff is considered the same as the guns. Hmm....

More insurance. Lovely.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I got $10 says he will burn up at least 2k of rounds before double tap championship in June. With that being said he is still waiting on that magical bow from the smith.
For those of you that don't know Donovan he redefines will & determination. He sets his mind to the task at hand with a drive that just keeps going.

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
if you need something else, I could have it done before the ussa match next week.
Thanks mike but I won't be ready by then still need to get caddies and see if can figure out the quad load , but if you have it by then it won't upset me !!!

Latest posts