Alchemy Custom Weaponry

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't order mine. I found it in stock and it was nearly perfect for what I wanted.
The white dot sight shot well, but my older eyes really want the pop that a GO sight provides.

You get any range time with your Anomaly?

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
Hate to say it, but I left the Anomaly at home today. Went out to the outdoor range and "used up" 100 rounds of Tula 45s in my Colt Rail Gun and 50 rounds of Winchester match .38 wadcutters circa 1972 in my S&W 586 - hands down my favorite revolver. I'll get the Anomaly to the indoor range on next Tuesday. It was just too nice a day to shoot indoors and I need to get rid of the Tula ammo, Probably should have fed some to the Anomaly, but want to start it out with decent ammo.

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Shooting handguns, rifles, my shotguns and bicycle riding are some of the most relaxing things I do. Motorcycle riding used to be one of them as well. I notice most of my favorite activities are ones that I can usually do alone and enjoy the solitude of my own thoughts. Sometimes when I can find a lonely piece of road I can find a similar feeling in one of my cars.

Hmm, maybe I should look into this fishing thing.

Last edited:

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
Shooting handguns, rifles, my shotguns and bicycle riding are some of the most relaxing things I do. Motorcycle riding used to be one of them as well. I notice most of my favorite activities are ones that I can usually do alone and enjoy the solitude of my own thoughts. Sometimes when I can find a lonely piece of road I can find a similar feeling in one of my cars.

Hmm, maybe I should look into this fishing thing.

You anti social $&).
... So, when you want to go fishing?

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Gonna need Vette pics. ;) been having horsepower withdrawals. Getting my fix at the range but this weird thing is happening, trigger finger hits the bang switch when my right foot twitches. Not sure what that's all about. ;)

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
My photography skills are on vacation which leaves me with this so-so pic of my 2013 Grand Sport. For several good reasons I got it with a 6 speed auto instead of manual shift.
My other fun ride is this Holden Commodore SSV Redline. (left hand drive) It has a 6 speed auto, an LS3, and Brembo brakes.. (Vette also has LS3)

Tardis July 18 B_zpsmxsq6jpj.jpg Rose.jpg

Last edited: