Air soft stuff

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Practising here is a real pain due to laws and what not.
Do any of you use airsoft for practise when you cant get out, I've been thinking about it since my last trip to the range when I sucked a lot more than normal. I've been looking around the internet and this is the best I've seen http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_Tokyo_Marui_Tokyo_Marui_G17_3rd_Generation.htm

Whats your thoughts?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Airsoft training has merit. There are lots of folks that incorporate it into their training schedule.
As Jesse mentioned, Chris Anderson uses it. I believe Pro 3Gunner Kieth Garcia does as well.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
You are on the right track with Tokyo Marui. I think their glock replica is the best one out there. I use their Hi Capa 5.1 (STI clone) to practice in the winter and it has helped me alot. I also got with the guys at BAM airsoft for targets. I use those a ton, particularly their plate racks.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool thanks very much for that. The laws here say you cant use a hand gun anywhere but a specially regestered range makes it real hard to practice when I work a lot.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I looked and well there is some suit going on and well there ain't gonna be anymore Glock airsoft pistols. I thought it would be a mess more fun than dry fire practice. Later,

Kirk

Feegee

The Magic Man
You can still get some that are metal and feel real at that place down from H&H called TJ air soft

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts