Sold/Expired AIMS SUPPLY LOWERS $60 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I'm down for one of those, maybe 2 at that price. How will this work on a group buy? Would it be someone offering his FFL and giving a deal on the transfer or does AIM offer group deals? Thanks for the heads up.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
You just order it through AIM - I know CudaJimmy does $10 FFL transfers for BoomerShooter members if you are in the south OKC metro area - and Red River does them in Edmond area for BoomerShooter memebrs

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
That's what I'll do, then. For you Tulsa guys: If you are a member at USSA they do not charge a transfer fee. That's a pretty good deal on a lower, I think. I guess a group would just save on the shipping.

cudajimmy

Well-Known Fanatic
If you're having lowers sent to me, just shoot me a pm on here or email me at 47freak AT gmail.com with your name, phone number, and what you have coming in. Let me know you are a BS member as well to get the transfer deal.

Have a good night!
CJ

csiedmond1

Well-Known Fanatic
That's what I'll do, then. For you Tulsa guys: If you are a member at USSA they do not charge a transfer fee. That's a pretty good deal on a lower, I think. I guess a group would just save on the shipping.

USSA, what is this???

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
I have one of these Surplus Arms and Ammo lowers I got when a friend was ordering some from AIM. Here's my observations:

We ordered a total of (3) to try em out. They seem to have a little less fit/finish on the machine work. The area where the top of your grip goes, for instance, isn't nearly as clean of machine work as it transitions into the buffer tube area compared to a Spike's and DPMS lower side by side. All the lowers went together fine, but one of the lowers seemed to have a little too much material on the front of the lower, where your front take-down pin goes in. This was only on (1) of them, so it apparently made it through QC. This space was hitting on the quadrail, so we had to hit it with a dremel to remove a little material to get the clearence needed, as it was making removal of takedown pins a bear with the pressure it was putting on the pins.

Overall, they seem like good lowers. Although, IMO, I've seen a little better QC on the Spike's/DPMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts