Aimpoint PRO vs Aimpoint Micro T1

Safcpt

Active Fanatic
:sarcastichand: I'm new to this forum and haven't searched it completely, but my question is has anyone compared the Aimpoint Pro against the Aimpoint Micro T1. Other that the price difference, can anyone give their thoughts. I'm wanting something that I can use from 10yds to 200yds +. Will be used for some plinking and possibly 3 gun. Thanks in advance.

Safcpt

Active Fanatic
Never mind. Just ordered an Aimpoint PRO. Sitting here watching football and surfing some sights and decided to just pull the trigger on the Aimpoint. From some of the reviews I've read I don't thing I'll have any regrets (I hope).

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Damn those little things are expensive. I see the tactical beards using the micro quite often. i used to think that little bitty sight looked goofy but line allbthings tastes change with bordom.

I am assuming that the reason they are popular with the tactical crowd is aim point's reputation for rugged durability? I also assume that they are not popular with the competition crowd because the minimum dot size is only 2 MOA?

What else is there to know about these little guys. I find myself wanting to out together a Costa Edition copy cat rifle all of a sudden.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Here are the specs from Aimpoints site.

http://www.aimpoint.com/products/all-products/product-singleview/product/Micro%20T-1/

http://www.aimpoint.com/us/products/all-products/product-singleview/product/PRO/

After googling for prices I see these things run over $150/oz too. Are they worth it?

Spiff

Semi-Pro
I really dig my Micro T1, it's in a LaRue high 1/3 cowitness mount. I haven't shot it in a match, but it's much easier to shoot a group with than with my eotech.. I think if the brightness was turned down it would probably work about as well as an eotech at range. I got over a year constantly on out of the last battery before I decided to change it.

Safcpt

Active Fanatic
I recieved the Aimpoint PRO from Midway just the other day. Yet to try it out. Really cool looking though. Bought a magpul rear flip up also. Raining here today (Thank you Lord) so it will be next week before I can try it out.

Latest posts