Affordable 1911 Video Series

HB Rider

Active Fanatic
I hope this is the correct place to post this.

I have started a YouTube series comparing "Affordable" 1911s. This is a 22 part series comparing or contrasting 1911s - two at a time - from full-size 45s and 9mm, down to CCO and Ultra-compact guns. So far, I have posted the introduction video and the first 3 parts looking at 6 different full-size affordable 1911s. (I have also done a video on the STI Staccato C and I'll be doing non-1911 videos from time to time.)

So far, the Rider's Range channel is too small to find directly on YouTube. However, there are links to all the videos on my website https://riders-range.com/links-to-video-reviews

Constructive comments are appreciated, preferably on the comments section of each video, though I will also take them on my website ([email protected]), or here on the 1911fanatics forum. Suggestions on what videos you would like to see - 1911 or non-1911 - are also appreciated.

I'm trying to grow my channel, so subscribers are always appreciated. Thanks in advance for your support.

HB Rider

Active Fanatic
Please make sure to post the videos on gunstreamer.com and full30.com.
I'm familiar with full30, but a while back I read that they only accepted well-established channels. I'll have to check again. I haven't even looked at gunstreamer, but I will definitely check it out.

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

HB Rider

Active Fanatic
Please make sure to post the videos on gunstreamer.com and full30.com.
Thanks to your suggestion, all the Rider's Range videos are now also up on GunStreamer.com:

Latest posts