Adventure sports

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
3333 Hefner Okc
It's a dive shop... But the website offers ffl services and SDA instruction, indoor range.

Any one traded with them? My wife has groupon for a $50 CCW class.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
No exp with them but Savage will supply the firearm, ammo & lunch with their class for $75

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I want an Underwater SDA class.....

Hey, no joke: A hammerhead will f' you up! You never know when, either!

Seriously, as a diver and a shooter, that would be a cool place to get some winter dive time then a little range time too. I might have to check them out on the next drill weekend.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Is that range set up specifically for the range part of the concealed carry class only? The lanes look very narrow, & there's no place to put mags, gun, lip gloss, etc.

http://www.adventure...m/index-3a.html

(Jeff...I got a groupon for 53% off a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush....)

that whole lip gloss and hair combing thing would leave Burk out.... If you got me a Justin Bieber "anything" send along a sharp razor blade with it..... please.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Is that range set up specifically for the range part of the concealed carry class only? The lanes look very narrow, & there's no place to put mags, gun, lip gloss, etc.

http://www.adventure...m/index-3a.html

(Jeff...I got a groupon for 53% off a Justin Bieber singing toothbrush....)

The tables are the fold down type like H&H has, the targets have been pretty sadly photoshopped over them. I can't believe a business would put up such a sorry picture.

dennishoddy

I want an Underwater SDA class.....

Back in the day, I trained with Mike Nelson for this same class your speaking about. (Not really)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Hunt

I do remember on some his TV "missions" he had people firing rifles and pistols at him while underwater. They just showed a bubble track. I think Mythbusters did a show in this called "shooting fish in a barrel". Kind of interesting as it wasn't as easy as it seems, and penetration in water is extremely limited.

Years ago while floating the river on inner tubes, with lots of beer, my buddy shot his .22 Ruger Mark I bull barrel under water. It went about three feet to the right in a semi circle and settled to the bottom.

Saw a show the other night on the military channel that showed the special forces shooting a MP5 under water. That would totally freek me out as the noise would have to be terrible.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Back in the day, I trained with Mike Nelson for this same class your speaking about. (Not really)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Hunt

I do remember on some his TV "missions" he had people firing rifles and pistols at him while underwater. They just showed a bubble track. I think Mythbusters did a show in this called "shooting fish in a barrel". Kind of interesting as it wasn't as easy as it seems, and penetration in water is extremely limited.

Years ago while floating the river on inner tubes, with lots of beer, my buddy shot his .22 Ruger Mark I bull barrel under water. It went about three feet to the right in a semi circle and settled to the bottom.

Saw a show the other night on the military channel that showed the special forces shooting a MP5 under water. That would totally freek me out as the noise would have to be terrible.

Crap Dennis... that makes me and you look old.... I had to fire up my "way back" machine to remember who he was....LOL

Latest posts