Accu-Shot Atlas Bipod

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I got your solution. I've got these on all my long range rifles. http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=1758/Product/BUBBLE_LEVEL not the glam or following of the U.S. Optics ones but they work well.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Good call. I was actually looking at some of these. I found this one on Brownell's. http://www.brownells.com/1/1/32242-anti-cant-device-30mm-black-anti-cant-device-mounting-solutions-plus.html

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
The only thing I don't like about scope mounted ones is that you have to get your scope level, and then get the ring level level. IMO it's easier to just mount that on the rail underneath your scope and go. Don't have to wonder if the ring level has gotten a little loose under recoil and shifted a little.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
The only thing I don't like about scope mounted ones is that you have to get your scope level, and then get the ring level level. IMO it's easier to just mount that on the rail underneath your scope and go. Don't have to wonder if the ring level has gotten a little loose under recoil and shifted a little.

Good point. Thanks, again, for the helpful bit of info!

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
If you find that you eventually don't like it. Let me know if you want to sell it, but the bubble level should help but it's really not that big of a poi change.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
What it comes down to is getting used to the new bipod. When I have a chance to get out to the range, I'm sure everything is going to be just fine. My comment on the cant feature last night was merely an observation and I was curious as to how I could remedy what I perceived to be an issue. Thanks for the tips, Pyplynr.