AC Repair Company?

Oleg Tolmachev

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone know a good AC repair company that may come out this weekend? It's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask my fellow shooters!

Oleg Tolmachev

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks, Burk. I set up an appointent for Tuesday, seems like everybody is booked over weekend. We will hide out on the cold side of the house in the meantime!

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Don't use ACS. Those rat bastards left me high and dry when my AC broke last summer and tried to blame it on me saying I didn't answer my phone and they left a message. Conveniently the guy that supposedly called me and left a message was already off work. They were supposed to be at my house at 6. At 7:30 I called them and they gave me that line. They said it would be two days until they could come back out. I told them to piss off. I had wagoners come out that night. They did a good job but over charged I think. This year I had my condenser thingy go out and I called Yarbrough and sons in Blanchard. I called them at 10 o'clock at night Sn they were there at my house at 7:15. By noon they had it replaced and at what I thought was a fair price. I won't be using anybody else from now on. Hill is another good one I've heard. Depends on where you live I guess but I'd definitely give Yarbrough and sons a call if you're close enough.

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Just spoke with The Cornman Company, they do most of my residential projects. Call 474-1622, they have a tech working this weekend. Good Luck

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I just had Comfort Guard come out and tell me that mine was dead. He just left as a matter of fact.
$105 Service call and $100 per hour. The guy worked on it for about 20 minutes and only charged me the service call. So that's fair I guess.

Now who does honest work on full system replacements? Mine is 12 years old.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Waggoners will replace the whole system. It won't be cheap. I've used them several times.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Khul and Hammond
409-0079
Tell them I told you to call

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?retzgw
Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I just had Comfort Guard come out and tell me that mine was dead. He just left as a matter of fact.
$105 Service call and $100 per hour. The guy worked on it for about 20 minutes and only charged me the service call. So that's fair I guess.

Now who does honest work on full system replacements? Mine is 12 years old.

My BIL does heat and air work. Not sure of their rates but his number is 405-263-4922. Tell him I sent you and he might cut you a deal. I think most of them have plenty of business and looks like they will have thru the summer.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
We've used Branch's Heat and Air a couple times in the past and they have always done good work for a reasonable price, though the guy that came out was a bit gruff.

Latest posts