Absolutely Disgusted with the Animals in Society!!

SammonsGirl

Fanatic
This is absolutely crazy! How can any decent person do such harm to such a young person or anyone for that fact!!?? This happened 2 miles from my house!! I am scared that the craziness is spreading to fast for us "normal" thinking people to keep up with.

http://www.live5news.com/story/19411210 ... U.facebook

Two young lives gone, families stricken with grief, and a child who will never get to experience life with her mother!! This is soo sad and breaks my heart. More than anyone will ever understand!

FunkyMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
And always carry.

Never ceases to amaze me when the very few people that know I CC give me good natured crap about carrying 24/7, even when just relaxing in the yard or going to 7-11. Both times I've ever had to show my weapon were in broad daylight in public places with my (then) toddler in hand.

Be safe.

Regulis7

Well-Known Fanatic
Those who oppose the death penalty have never had to go out on a body recovery after a brutal crime like this, nor have they had the truly sad experience of breaking the news to a family that a loved one has been confirmed deceased as the result of a brutal crime. I just hope they catch the person(s) responsible for this brutal crime and bring the full weight of justice down on them. My heart goes out to the family of those two young women.

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
Regulis7 said:
Those who oppose the death penalty have never had to go out on a body recovery after a brutal crime like this, nor have they had the truly sad experience of breaking the news to a family that a loved one has been confirmed deceased as the result of a brutal crime. I just hope they catch the person(s) responsible for this brutal crime and bring the full weight of justice down on them. My heart goes out to the family of those two young women.

Totally agree with you!!

Latest posts