A+ Customer Service J Dewey Rods

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I just wanted to share the great customer service that happened over the weekend with J Dewey Rods. I placed an order on Saturday and had a promo code to save 10% off my order. I ordered a couple new cleaning rods and some patches. Began the process and placed the order not realizing I did not even see a spot to enter my promo code. I immediately sent a message through their contact page. Within an hour Brian Dewey had email me back and wanted my order number and was going to make sure I got my discount from the promo code. I sent him my order number back and first thing Sunday I got another message from Brian stating that the discount was applied. This all occurred on the weekend there are not many businesses that take care of their customers on the weekend let alone emailing you on a Sunday. Minus Tony at Make Ready because we were going back and forth Saturday and Sunday. I will not purchase any cleaning accessories from any other company except J Dewey. I grew up with my father using their products and now I know why.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Goid to hear!

I've always bought my Dewey Rods thru Brownells or Optics Planet.

I was fortunate enough to get sponsored by Dewey Rods for 2015. I'm supposed to be getting a discount code. I'll be sure to post it.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I'm gonna have to create a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these JT and Chris Andersen discount codes.

Latest posts