9mm PCC Newb

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
CMore is a solid choice.
I went with a Sig Romeo 3 on my latest build because I wanted something really light weight with an open field of view, but still looks super sweet.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
I have an Eotech 512 on mine. Works great. I haven't touched the zero since I set it up and it uses AA batteries so you can get them anywhere.

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Batteries are probably something to consider.
The C-more slide ride (longer/bigger) has a unusual battery. I believe you can get them from Makereadyproshop.com.

The C-more RTS2 & Vortex Venom take the flat batteries that look like a nickel. I can find them at Walgreens & CVS pretty easy.

I have both c-mores as well as the Venom. None really use a lot of battery except when I forget to turn them off.

Another consideration is can you change the battery without messing up your sight in. Some red dots have to be taken off the gun for a new battery. I’ve changed both venom & cmore before a stage with no issue.

I have a venom mounted on my PCC, if you come to OKC match on Saturday, you can look at it if you wish. Just let me know to bring it. The RTS2 is on the pistol I will be using & you can look at it also.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
If it doesn't have click adjustments for elevation and windage I ain't interested.

For mine I had an older now discontinued Burris Speed Dot laying around and it works great. If I were buying an optic I'd go Venom for the weight savings.

Latest posts