9mm 115gr

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
9mm FMJ or Plated, 4.6 grains Titegroup. Zero/negligible muzzle flash. Pretty clean load, as I used about 1K rounds so far, and haven't cleaned up yet, so I'd say it looks like I shot half as much as I actually have. I used Federal small primers and Federal Match small primers, and both performed equally at my skill level. I was using Precision Delta bullets and Berry's Plated, but the PDC is much better quality, more accurate, AND much cheaper AND the cost includes shipping.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
4.6 grains of titegroup with plated bullets may not make the minimum USPSA minor power factor out of certain guns. Be sure to check your velocity.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Good grief, I just saw the responses. Sorry for the tardiness, I don't follow my posts very closely. It was a stock 4.5" barrel in a G17. OAL of 1.160". I don't have a chronograph, as determining power factor is a total waste of time for me until I can get a regular shooting schedule going.

Browtine

Well-Known Fanatic
4.6 grains of titegroup with plated bullets may not make the minimum USPSA minor power factor out of certain guns. Be sure to check your velocity.

Just for reference, 3.8g of Titegroup behind a 124 Berry's will get you about 1060 fps out of a G34 or 131pf.

Glocktogo

Well-Known Fanatic
I use 3.9grs of TiteGroup under a Montana Gold 115gr JHP at 1.1" OAL as my major match load. Out of my G-17 Bar-Sto barrel this load gives me about 129PF.

scooterj

Well-Known Fanatic
5.0 gr IMR7625 behind Ranier 115HP has been very accurate and reliable in my XD Tactical

Latest posts