8 in 6

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
So I broke into the 8 shells in 6 seconds barrier. Using my timer with a par of 6 seconds, shotgun on my shoulder, I'm now to where I can consistently get 8 loaded within 6 seconds. I've only been practicing my quad loads for 3 days. This is obviously a faster learning curve than weak hand. Anyway, I know this isn't much to brag about compared to most of you guys but I was pretty stoked.

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got my weakhand load-2 down to 8 shells in 5.7 seconds. Going to try and get that down to sub 5.5 over the next couple of weeks, and then see about trying quadloading.

KY19111

Fanatic
I've only been practicing for a day or two (and granted this isn't in the heat of a match), but I can now consistently hit 8 rounds in 6.5 seconds with weak-hand 'Load 2.'

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
KY1911 said:
I've only been practicing for a day or two (and granted this isn't in the heat of a match), but I can now consistently hit 8 rounds in 6.5 seconds with weak-hand 'Load 2.'
Good deal! This week's practice session I broke 5.4 seconds one try, but can consistently get 5.5 seconds. It's funny how each session just seems to get a little easier.

I'm hoping for a break-through tomorrow though when I get to practice with a very fast quad-loader :)

Latest posts