5" Kimber CDP II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a 5" Kimber CDP II I'm looking to sale. I hate to get rid of it but medical bills have wiped out our savings this year and would like some extra money for Christmas.
I got this on trade so total round count is unknown but it is in very good shape and very tight. Since I have had it I had the Trigger reworked by Accurate Iron using Cylinder and Slide components. Retained the factory trigger but everything else was changed out. Trigger breaks clean at around 4.5lbs. Feels like a typical olyeller trigger job and by that I mean perfection. The plastic MSH has been replaced with a Ed brown 25lpi MSH with an integral magwell also fitted by Accurate Iron. Grips have been changed out to VZ Operators II in Black Desert Sand and finished with VZ Blackwash Turbo grip screws. Kimber Night sights are very bright. There is some light wear to the finish on the checkering on the front strap, other than that there isn't a blemish anywhere on the pistol. Will include two 8rd magazines. Buyers choice between Wilson ETM's or Tripp Cobra. I am asking $1300 but will be open to serious offers. Not really looking to trade but feel free to send those offers as well. Will get pics up this afternoon. Prefer FTF in the Edmond area but can ship FFL to FFL on your dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts