5.7x28

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
There are a handful of sites I've done business with for ammo that I can recommend. I listed them in order of best to good.

Bonefroggunclub.com
Targetsportsusa.com
Ammunitiondepot.com
Wideners.com
Powdervalleyinc.com
Midwayusa.com
Brownells.com

All are good and honest sources. Many people have never heard of Bone Frog Gun Club, but they are great to deal with and they have managed to keep stock through this sh--show most of the time. Powder Valley sells ammo, and they have been a good source of reloading supplies through the sh--show too. I've managed to get some primers from them as well as Midwayusa.com and Brownells.com too. The prices were not good, but much better than on Gunbroker.com.
I have heard of Bonefrog I just used Target Sports USA literally last week Ammo depot I've had good luck with, Wideners is good MidWay and Brownells all good. Haven't heard of Powder valley before Thank you.

I have used SG ammo a lot in the past, however his prices have gone thru the roof same as everyone else. I can't really blame him because of the circumstances, and in his favor he did say buy it now because it will not stay this low for much longer. I'm guessing he's been down this same road in the past, and like the rest of us he knew what was coming. Rough way to make a living for sure.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have heard of Bonefrog I just used Target Sports USA literally last week Ammo depot I've had good luck with, Wideners is good MidWay and Brownells all good. Haven't heard of Powder valley before Thank you.

I have used SG ammo a lot in the past, however his prices have gone thru the roof same as everyone else. I can't really blame him because of the circumstances, and in his favor he did say buy it now because it will not stay this low for much longer. I'm guessing he's been down this same road in the past, and like the rest of us he knew what was coming. Rough way to make a living for sure.
Yes...forgot him. SGammo is a great trustworthy source. Everyone's prices have gone bonkers. That's why I got into reloading. It wasn't the best time, but the cost of a reloaded round is still much better than the going rates for factory ammo.

And....I love it. It's actually a lot of fun.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Only factory ammo I've bought for many years was ammo I found on sale, for a very good price, usually with free shipping too.
(As most here know, this was years ago..) great benefit of reloading is, stock up on components & you'll never run out of ammo.
I have brass, primers , bullets & powder(s) for every caliber I own....'cept .22 rim fire. Bought a case of CCI . 22 on sale (+free shipping)
years ago, + still have most of it. Nice to have a selection of powders on hand, sometime 1 powder can be used in many calibers,
i.e. like the fast burners like Bullseye, A/A#2, Cleanshot, & Tightgroup., Win 231 /HP-38
Many shotgun powders also can be used in various pistol calibers.. i.e. Red Dot, Blue Dot, Clays, 2400, or H-110
Used to load shotgun shells, haven't for >20 yrs, but still have wads, shot, shotgun primers, & probably some unloaded hulls stored somewhere.
Learn to reload, stock up on components when you can..then you'll never run out, or have to search for ammo.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
These folks have good prices & lots to chose from.

Latest posts