Sold/Expired 45 ACP Once fired brass

woodlands747

Well-Known Fanatic
SOLD
45 ACP Once Fired Brass

• Large Pistol Primer (Except as noted)
  • Sorted by head stamp (Except as noted)
  • Not cleaned, polished or de-primed but in very clean condition
Qty of 1299

Bagged as follows;
355 FEDERAL
173 FIOCCI (GFL)
136 WINCHESTER
100 S & B
98 SPEER (MIX OF BRASS AND NICKEL)
73 RWS
150 PERFECTA (BY FIOCCI)
73 TULAMMO
65 MISC. (PPU, R-P, *I*, PMC, CBC, etc)
76 FEDERAL AND BLAZER BRASS (SMALL PISTOL PRIMER)

$65 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL – PayPal F&F
X Posted
IMG_0893.JPGIMG_0894.JPGIMG_0895.JPGIMG_0896.JPG

Last edited:

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
odd to see fired brass separated here.. unless precision rifle

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
we have a Ransom Rest at our club for members use we checked ammo at 25 and 50 yds several times even loading ball backwards with sorted and mixed brass 25 yds almost no differences at all in any of it 50 and plus YES there was some not with mixed brass but component use only. My 3 good 1911's all will shoot 3" or less at 50 yds, I have only met 1 person in my life that could shoot well enough for much to matter there he could. At 1 time we also had an ammo tester on a 700 Rem action with a 5" very hvy barrel bench mounted in concrete that was also used, it was zeroed with dial indicators all shot indoors also, all our issued ammo was pre tested as to match use or practice.

woodlands747

Well-Known Fanatic
@STI
Sounds like a state of the art setup with the Ransom Rest. I would love to see what my Valor would do on one. Probably not quite a 3" pistol at 50 as is. As you say I probably could not do it even if the pistol would from a RR so it don't matter.
I was saving this brass with the thought of reloading one day and as I as I picked up my Brass I sorted as I went. Had no idea whether loading the same Headstamp would make any difference. Just the way it worked out.
Now it does not look like I will reload as I dont shoot enough. Maybe I need more 1911's. So I sold the brass.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Woodlands 747 we try to honestly shoot 500 a week between myself and friend, (handguns). I have 1 rifle that is in it's 3rd barrel and it has the throat shot out as several others do so, I only have seen 1 1911 that was honestly worn out, Preston's Gold Cup really was shot till frame cracked

Latest posts