4-day Rifle Course with T.D.S.A. (Oct. 18-20)

Anyone interested in a course that takes you from 0 to 100 in 4 days should look into this class. We have designed this curriculum to be for anyone who owns a rifle. You will shoot from 5 yards to 200 yards and you will learn:
  • Nomenclature and proper maintenance
  • The difference between precision and reflexive fire
  • How to shoot, move and communicate.
  • Basic tactics with a long gun
  • Proper Kinesthetic Alignment
  • Malfunction Clearances
  • Proper loading and unloading techniques
  • Zeroing, sight adjustment and a little bit of ballistics
  • How to engage targets at various distances and learn to compensate for mechanical offset.
  • How to engage targets from various shooting positions including prone, support kneeling, supported barricade positions, sitting, standing, high kneeling supine and more.
  • Various Reloading techniques including speed reloads, lock-back reloads, tactical reloads and reloads with retention.
  • How to equip your rifle for the task at hand (optics, sights, magnification, off-set irons and other options out there)
  • Various methods of deployment including: Sul, Low ready and High ready
  • Primary to Secondary weapon transitions
  • Multiple target engagement and target transitions
  • Failure drills and alternate target areas
  • 180 degree turns with a long gun
  • Bilateral Shooting (strong and support side shooting)
  • Shooting from multiple positions including
    • Standing
    • Prone
    • Modified prone, roll-over prone, scuba prone
    • High Kneeling and Low kneeling
  • Malfunction Clearances while under stress
  • Barricade shooting and adverse angles
  • Angles of attack and aggressing the threat (movement)
  • How to operate, load, reload and clear malfunctions using only one hand.
  • Engaging targets while on the move: forward, rearward, diagonally and laterally.
  • Two man Team tactics and how to incorporate communication into your skill set.
  • Stress drills designed to make you think and operate the rifle reflexively and instinctively.
  • Proper use of slings and other equipment
If this sounds fun clear your calendars for Oct. 18-21st and register online at www.tdsa.us. Tuition for this class is $700. I'm going to offer a 20% discount to BS members if you sign up between now and Sept. 22nd. Round count will be anywhere from 1500-2000. Go to our website for additional information and required equipment. You can take this class in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. We didn't design this class around equipment. We designed this for shooters! Got questions? Holler at me. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• 100_1198.JPG
    100_1198.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 33

Clucky C

9mm
This. Sounds. Awesome. (I have my TDSA shirt on in my pic...can I get 1/2 price????)

Latest posts