3MR Aug 5 Roll Call

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Man I want to shoot this match but I already have plans. I didn't realize this was this weekend.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Bring plenty of ammo! I'm setting up 2-3 of the 5-6 stages. Those that have shot my stages, know I like high round count on stages...empty a Surefire 60 on a stage! They're going to be some hoser stages with flying clays, spinners for both pistol and shotgun, long range out to about 400 yards (depending on growth). You will use all 3 guns on these stages, and at average 18+ shotgun, 20+ pistol, and 40+ rifle on EACH stage.
BRING AMMO AND WATER!!
Hope to see a lot of faces there.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Bring plenty of ammo! I'm setting up 2-3 of the 5-6 stages. Those that have shot my stages, know I like high round count on stages...empty a Surefire 60 on a stage! They're going to be some hoser stages with flying clays, spinners for both pistol and shotgun, long range out to about 400 yards (depending on growth). You will use all 3 guns on these stages, and at average 18+ shotgun, 20+ pistol, and 40+ rifle on EACH stage.
BRING AMMO AND WATER!!

:music: :fan: :danced: :dwarf: :yahoo: :13: :dance:

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
BRING AMMO AND WATER!!

I like the way you think. "the more the merrier", rounds that is.

Space Cowboy

Fanatic
Start time is 9 am.

We just finished stage setup. JM brought his targets to play with. We have a 63 target stage, about 46 target stage, two gulley runs and long range rifle out to 600 yards. Mostly in the shade.

Bring ammo and water!!!

Latest posts