3GN Pro Series at USSA June 22, help needed

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
3GN comes to USSA in Tulsa again on Saturday, June 22nd. We need some help with RO's and score keepers. If you are interested send me an email at: [email protected]

Give me a bit of a bio and an if you want to be an RO or score keeper.

You need to plan on being at the range by 6:30am and will finish up about 5:30pm.

We Had a great crew and I think everyone had a good time doing this in May.

We are also setting up a 3gun, USPSA and IDPA stage for spectators to come out and shoot. I need volunteers to help run these stages during the day Saturday.

Thanks,

Brian Lambert

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Stag is donating a rifle and Leupold is providing a scope for a rifle to be used for a 3 gun stage that will be set up for spectators to shoot on the 22nd. We will have other family friendly things to do during the day so come out and make a day of it. Oh I forgot to mention that the rifle and scope will be given away at the end of the day.

Brian

I can still use some help with RO's for Saturday, and yes you will get an entry for the rifle plus $150 from 3 Gun Nation for helping. If interested send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
The thing that will help more than anything to help bring 3 Gun Nation to Tulsa on a regular basis is good help for the match. We had a good group of RO's for the last match but we had just enough, and a few of them are not available for June 22nd. If you have any interest in helping out send me an email. Like Pete Brown said in his announcement about the Sept. date we are looking at putting together several side matches. Bringing out the spectators is the reason Stag and Leupold have stepped up for the rifle give away. If you are interested in supporting the shooting sports in Oklahoma please help with these events.

Thanks,

Brian Lambert
[email protected]
(918)760-7784

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone that put in to help RO heard back? I sent an email along, but haven't seen anything. Just don't want to drive up from Edmond if they are good on RO's. :codemafia:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
OUshooter said:
Anyone that put in to help RO heard back? I sent an email along, but haven't seen anything. Just don't want to drive up from Edmond if they are good on RO's. :codemafia:
Email [email protected] and tell him about your experience. They have good help but they can always use more good guys like you in the talent pool.

Latest posts