3GN point series, when do checks arrive anybody know

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
According to the latest points series standings I am in first place in Heavy optics div. When do the checks get mailed out anybody know?????

I'm not holdiong my breath or anything but 5000.00 would be nice for Christmas, just sayin'!!!

Trapr.

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
imagine my surprise, and I only shot ONE match in the HO division????? :eek:nthequiet: but according to the rules and the postings,..."I Win" :rtfm:

Trapr

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Where are you looking for the "latest" results? Apparently you didn't read the 3 Gun Nation E Magazine.

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
I don't read E magazines, E magazines read me!!! The info on the website showed me at first place HO!!! Done deal, i have a pic of it on file so you can't say it ain't so. I don't feel I'll be getting a check anyway, considering the lack of love, i'm getting from you guys!!! but it was on the internet so it must be so!!! you can't put stuff on the internet that ain't true!!!!!

Trapr

BTW, the website STILL shows me in first, so it MUST be true,.............Jesse if you got my check I'll accept a personal one from you, just get it to Kurt and I can pick it up from him, thanks buddy.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You should have read the magazine. They had a picture of you "helping" that donkey over the fence at ProAm last year.

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
He was wanting to be free of the oppression and strife that his owners were giving him, so in essence I was a freedom fighter,.......be free little donkey,....be free!!!

Where's my Check!!!!

Trapr

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
Mr. Brandt, I sure hope your comment is in jest, because thats exactly what this entire post is!!!!............... you see, I'm not even supposed to be listed in HO, never having even shot a match in that division all year!!! So I found it quite humerous to have WON a division I'm not even supposed to be in, and then to know that our own loved, admired, and expert Mr. T was the big check receipient only made it better.

so there the "donkey" is out of the bag, its an error???? and I knew it all along, it still makes me smile to be able to say I'm listed first in a division I never even competed in!!!!! what else could be wrong????

Trapr

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Mr Swanson,

I am very aware this whole thread is a joke, but it was only marginally humorous to begin with. Even with an odd sense of humor and two weeks later, it is no longer funny. So let it go.

So back to my original comment.

dejar de ser un idiota

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
Mr. Brandt, I am half hispanic so your use of another language doesn't make your comment any funnier, or less personal. And remember nobody invited you, or forced you to partake in the topic. It would be over were it not for your, insistence to butt in on something you know very little about.

At this point I could say something in one of the other languages I speak, but why don't you just let this die!!!!!

Trapr

Latest posts