3GN Discussion

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
In the final shootoff, do the competitors have the opportunity to take their guns to a safe area for cleaning between brackets, or do they have to leave the guns in the racks while they wait?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
David Marlow said:
In the final shootoff, do the competitors have the opportunity to take their guns to a safe area for cleaning between brackets, or do they have to leave the guns in the racks while they wait?
They are bagged after your matchup.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I know malfunctions are all part of life when you shoot, but I feel bad for those folks who had them during a 50k dollar shootoff. I think I'm going to become everybody's bestest friend by pairing the Glock with a 1911 trigger and a Krieger rifle barrel cut to fit the pistol. It'd be like mating a Cummins engine, an Allison transmission, and a Ford chassis. I'm going to go poop and draw it up real quick.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
David Marlow said:
I know malfunctions are all part of life when you shoot, but I feel bad for those folks who had them during a 50k dollar shootoff. I think I'm going to become everybody's bestest friend by pairing the Glock with a 1911 trigger and a Krieger rifle barrel cut to fit the pistol. It'd be like mating a Cummins engine, an Allison transmission, and a Ford chassis. I'm going to go poop and draw it up real quick.
If you could finger paint it with your poop, that'll be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife just let me eat for the first time this week. I'll do it when I get home and actually poop, the army is drawing down its size already, I don't need to be the guy drawing with poop at work.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
jcameron996 said:
Now that you have formally challenged him I am somewhat afraid of what we are going to see.
With as much Frito Chili Pie that's eaten around here, it should be a good painting.

Latest posts