3D Printed CED7000 belt clip

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
OK, so while the rest of you were making all kinds of USSA drama and checking your PMs this weekend I did a thing.

I decided that I wanted a belt clip for my shot timer (because the wrist strap they ship with it is useless) but I didn't want to pay $15+shipping for one. During a study break I cooked this up in OpenSCAD:

vwrRVmXl.png

After a revision to get the dimensions right, and another to fix our broke-ass 3D printer, I ended up with this:

Lj2oISLl.jpg

It looks pretty ghetto fabulous right now because I haven't gone to the hardware store to get a bolt yet, so I'm using a couple cotter pins I had laying around. However it fits great on a CR Speed belt, the hinge works, and it holds onto the timer firmly enough that it doesn't budge when I run around with it on. I might do another revision or two but I'm pretty happy with it. This was also about 50 cents of plastic, so if this one breaks I won't be too heartbroken about making another one.

BoomerShooter apparently won't let me attach STL files so I uploaded them to YouMagine. If you want to print your own, click the link and get printing.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
PM me when you can print me a full throttle timer not a belt clip that looks like a booger eating kid made it in Lego land class.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
so this clip made it ~3 years before I finally broke down and ordered an actual belt clip. I'd probably print another one but I no longer have easy access to a 3d printer.

Latest posts