3 things that get under my skin

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
1) "doubletap" an aimed shot and a hoper... well done sir... see how far that takes you

2) "tactical" enough of this word already dudes... ill never be that cool i guess... i just dont have the tactical food, the tactical clothes, or the tactical car.... but i also dont have to go to the tactical store to get everything i need....

3) "i need to practice some more before my first 3 gun match" no... really you dont... you wont win, you dont know what to work on, and nobody cares how you finish except your ego.... just come on and shoot if you can be safe with your toys

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
i agree with all three, especially when you see someone doing several at once!

However, i have been working a lot lately on not letting things that other people do bother me as much and working on what i can do better. Be in control of what you can be in control of and say the heck with the rest. This is true for taxes, politics, daily driving, ETC... I promise it's a much more peaceful life!

there, your daily psyco-ology for the day :)

45recoil

likes to party
Ryan Muller said:

However, i have been working a lot lately on not letting things that other people do bother me as much and working on what i can do better. Be in control of what you can be in control of and say the heck with the rest. This is true for taxes, politics, daily driving, ETC... I promise it's a much more peaceful life!)
Truth

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
gondo said:
1) "doubletap" an aimed shot and a hoper... well done sir... see how far that takes you

2) "tactical" enough of this word already dudes... ill never be that cool i guess... i just dont have the tactical food, the tactical clothes, or the tactical car.... but i also dont have to go to the tactical store to get everything i need....

3) "i need to practice some more before my first 3 gun match" no... really you dont... you wont win, you dont know what to work on, and nobody cares how you finish except your ego.... just come on and shoot if you can be safe with your toys
agree last time i check most of us shoot to have fun. ( and get away from the wife for a few hours)

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
JeffH said:
Gondo, you have a Tactical hair do!
lmao... i would grow hair... but it only grows in a horseshoe shape now
Ryan Muller said:

However, i have been working a lot lately on not letting things that other people do bother me as much and working on what i can do better. Be in control of what you can be in control of and say the heck with the rest. This is true for taxes, politics, daily driving, ETC... I promise it's a much more peaceful life!

there, your daily psyco-ology for the day :)
im going to do more of this!

rmuller

Well-Known Fanatic
and instead of shooting to get away from the wife...take your wife shooting with you so our nice sport makes it from generation to generation. Di and I spend more time on ranges together than anywhere else..and it's awesome!

02Fatboy

Well-Known Fanatic
That's great went you have been together for two are so years but after 23 years together you will need some time without her. :beee: :scratchhead:

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Bro do you even tactical?
4y4upuna.jpg

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Ryan Muller said:
and instead of shooting to get away from the wife...take your wife shooting with you so our nice sport makes it from generation to generation. Di and I spend more time on ranges together than anywhere else..and it's awesome!
she shoot with me a lot the only problem is that it cost me double in ammo and dinner after.

Latest posts