3-gun OKCGC - January 26?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I have heard Kurt say one time before, three gun is three gun and if we are going to play it, we are doing it right.

I can appreciate that.

Plan B for me, if I shoot, is single hits on all rifle paper and let the penalties fall where they may.

I'm not shooting these to win, but to learn and improve, regardless of the score.

This is another option.

Expecting a new shooter to use ammo that currently is a buck a shot or more is unrealistic for most. Chastising them for not buying more sooner isn't helpful, either.

I can't find affordable .223 ammo, nor can I find components. I'm reluctant to shoot from my modest "stash" until I'm able to replace it.

Thankfully, I appear to be the only one so affected.

Did you just find out Obama was re-elected?? I know we can never have enough, but I know you have stuff squirreled away. I know youre good on M&P mags....;)

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Magazines aren't consumable.

Whether I have 100 or 20,000 rounds of .223 isn't the issue. MY issue is, I'm reluctant to shoot any of it unless I can feasibly replace it. But that's just me.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Whether I have 100 or 20,000 rounds of .223 isn't the issue. MY issue is, I'm reluctant to shoot any of it unless I can feasibly replace it. But that's just me.

I feel the same way. Right now I would be more inclined to shoot my SKS instead of my AR.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Let's have a regular 3 gun match and if people want to shoot it then great. if you choose not to then that's your business.

Absolutely!

I was curious about rimfire, but that's been clearly answered. I fully understand and support that decision.

Maybe I'll break out the 30-30!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Since posting about using the 30-30, I find myself intrigued by the idea. I'd have to make some 30-30 caddies for strong hand reloading which intrigues me further!

The ubiquitous lever action has always been the "invisible" assault rifle, yet socially acceptable nearly everywhere...."Hell, John Wayne had one!"

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
You could always get a Mossberg 464 SPX. The evil black lever action rifle.

timthumb.php

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sign me up for heavy shotgun and warm weather. I don't want another snow match like Pinto put on in january 2011.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Sign me up for heavy shotgun and warm weather. I don't want another snow match like Pinto put on in january 2011.
wuss

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Anybody ever thought about doing one of those 3 man 3 gun team matches? It looks like fun and it should be less ammo for everyone.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Anybody ever thought about doing one of those 3 man 3 gun team matches? It looks like fun and it should be less ammo for everyone.

That sounds like fun.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Jesse Tischauser said:
If you build it, they will come. :)

Jesse Tischauser said:
Girl part!

Latest posts