3 Gun @ OKC Gun Club Sunday June 19th

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I guess I should offer my FN. Which reminds me I haven't cleaned that damn thing from last month.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I don't think I've cleaned mine since 09, so don't feel bad.

Ya but you never shoot it! :p

I haven't cleaned it in two or three matches. But I don't want it taking a dump this weekend.

Actually I may not even get to use it if I take Kurt's class. I'm still debating.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
As always I'm looking forward to this. Jesse you had some great stages last time, no pressure, but I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. I don't have knee or elbow pads so I hope I don't have to spend too much time on the gravel.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Guys can I get a few hands in the air for volunteers to RO squads Sunday? I'm going to be around for 30-60 minutes at sign in then I'm off to Kurts class. I know several of the regular RO's are going to be in the class with me. We have also had a bunch if new shooters each month for the last few months. So I just want to make sure ahead of time that we can shoot a safe match with 3-4 squads. Thanks in advance for stepping up.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'll be helping Chris out but I guess I can run a squad :blink:

jtischauser

I have been talking to Chris early and now he us 50/50 on being able to take the class. So you and wormydog, wes, and hopefully David E will have to keep a squad running smoothly.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
If I am able to be there I will certainly take a squad... And anyone that needs to is welcome to run my shotgun, just bring shells. The Benelli runs on the federal bullk pack from walmart without any problems.

I have some family issues in the works and I'm not 100% sure about how things are going to work out. This is why I haven't alreay committed to anything and also why I'm not getting in on the rifle class.

jtischauser

I have bad news fellas. The 3 gum match this Sunday has been cancelled. Please call, text, and email everyone you know to tell them not to show up. Sorry for the late notice.

Would someone please post the cancellation on OSA.

93 FOX

Well-Known Fanatic
That sucks, was really looking forward to my first 3 gun match.

backer

Well-Known Fanatic
I have bad news fellas. The 3 gum match this Sunday has been cancelled. Please call, text, and email everyone you know to tell them not to show up. Sorry for the late notice.

Would someone please post the cancellation on OSA.

Bummer

Latest posts