3 Gun @ OKC Gun Club Sunday June 19th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sign in @ 8:30, hammer down after walk through @ roughly 9:00.

Plan on 5 stages. Rough round count will be 50 pistol, 50 shot, 4 slugs, 100 rifle. Stages are just ideas in my head at this point. I'll try to post some diagrams later in the week.

Chris Andersen is going to be collecting $ and handing out scoresheets.

I will be setting up stages Saturday evening after I'm out of the RNT rifle class.

Let me know if you have any questions.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I don't get off of work until 9. Late entries accepted or would that be detrimental to the organization of everything?

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'll plan on helping setup Saturday evening. Jesse, let me know when you have an idea of the time.

jtischauser

Remember, mirror the HP stages!! At least elements from it.

I definitely plan to have some weak side shooting, mag changes, empty gun starts, loaded gun starts, crappy shooting positions (bring your knee and elbow pads), and last but not least a stage with one if those mind games which color was I supposed to shoot thingamajigs or three.

93 FOX

Well-Known Fanatic
Im coming but I think I need to pick up a couple of shell caddies. Anyone know where I can get them in the city or If I could borrow a couple until I could order them that would be great. Also it #8 ok for the 50 shot?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Im coming but I think I need to pick up a couple of shell caddies. Anyone know where I can get them in the city or If I could borrow a couple until I could order them that would be great. Also it #8 ok for the 50 shot?
you can use my caddies.

#8 is ok but most use 7 1/2

93 FOX

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a couple of shotguns I could use. (still working on getting a benelli, should have one by the next 3 gun) Would you guys recomend using a remington 1100 comp. 5 round tube or rem 870 with a 7 round tube? Oh and thanks Tony. Where is the best place to pick up or order the caddies and get the 4x4 or the six round? And how many should I pick up?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I have a couple of shotguns I could use. (still working on getting a benelli, should have one by the next 3 gun) Would you guys recomend using a remington 1100 comp. 5 round tube or rem 870 with a 7 round tube? Oh and thanks Tony. Where is the best place to pick up or order the caddies and get the 4x4 or the six round? And how many should I pick up?
You can use my Benelli if you want.

I got my 6 rnd choate caddies from Midway & my 4 rnd Man Mountain Eng. caddies from the BoomerShooter group buy.

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
I definitely plan to have some weak side shooting, mag changes, empty gun starts, loaded gun starts, crappy shooting positions (bring your knee and elbow pads), and last but not least a stage with one if those mind games which color was I supposed to shoot thingamajigs or three.

you might want to throw in some water, wet towels, and some sort of insta shade with those knee and elbow pads....its gunna be a hot mutha!

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Will be at the Rifle training and don't think I can make the 3-gun.
Could not make the last 3gun either, dang-it.
I really need to, I have tuned up my Browning and have not shot it yet.
For those of you that saw it at work earlier with the pretty wood, it has had a make over.

Attachments

• DSC02119x.jpg
    DSC02119x.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 25

jtischauser

Will be at the Rifle training and don't think I can make the 3-gun.
Could not make the last 3gun either, dang-it.
I really need to, I have tuned up my Browning and have not shot it yet.
For those of you that saw it at work earlier with the pretty wood, it has had a make over.

If you stick around to help setup after Kurts class we, meaning I might shoot a few stages if there is time before the sun goes down. I may also try to get a few more in bright and early Sunday before Kurts class starts. You're welcome to join me. I'm nit certain it will work out but it's worth a shot.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
If you stick around to help setup after Kurts class we, meaning I might shoot a few stages if there is time before the sun goes down. I may also try to get a few more in bright and early Sunday before Kurts class starts. You're welcome to join me. I'm nit certain it will work out but it's worth a shot.

I'll give it a shot,
Your suggestion with the wet towels was a big help at Double Tap, Looks like the heat will be kicked up another notch this weekend, so with that said, if I am still standing Saturday, you-bet, Sunday early won’t be such a question mark.
See Ya there.

jtischauser

If anybody needs a Benelli shotgun or any shotgun or pistol gear let me know. I am gonna be in KurtM's rifle class so all my non rifle 3 gun kit will be just taking up space in my truck during the match.

Latest posts