3 Gun Nation Club Series Match @ USSA 3/23

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
I cancelled our match on Easter Sunday because I don't want to go to hell!
I would vote for USSA match on April 19 but NOT the 3rd Sunday of other months.
Thanks,
MC

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Bill, man Im trying to find a match date that works well for everyone, we are truly blessed to have so many clubs around putting up great matches, sucks for all if us trying to set a match up for everyone that doesnt conflict( plus we dont get to shoot all of them either haha) Cyrus has the OKC match back up and going,Jeremy has NTMG up and going, Manny has Hutch up and going, Micah has FT Smith up and going...CASA, COPS...and God knows who else Im forgetting. Last weekend this month Im setting up ProAm with Jeff Fri, Driving to Ft Smith Sat to help Micah set up, shooting sunday then flying out to Nc to help with Tarheel so It cant happen then. the 4th sunday IS a great calender day but there is no way to have USPSA on Sat and all new stages sunday, its not fair to anyone trying to set those up same weekend, We ve all tried but both matches suffer from it. please everyone keep suggestions coming, this match is set up for YOU all to shoot, honestly im so tired by match day Sunday i dont even shoot my match all the time

billdozer

Well-Known Fanatic
Bryan, I know how hard you have to work at setting up all this and dealing with all the b.s. I was just busting balls cause I won't be able to go that weekend cause of family stuff. I'll be there next month barring any catastrophes. Looks like I'll have to go to mill creek to get my 3 gun fix next month. Lmk if you wanna go to that match, it was always a good match last year.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Bill I heard thats one to check out for sure, i might just have to go to it, Mike, I already have approval for a night match at USSA!!! Just been trying to find the right time to get it set. Im all for that hit me up and lets make it happen!!! whos down for the first USSA Night of Fire 3 Gun Match?????!

was he blond?
220px-BlindFuryposter.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
hey southpaw, lets do a friday night match. break out the flashlights!
Night matches are bitchin'.

I'm in and I'll help run it too. Let's shoot for June or July when it's warm at night.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Maybe Streamlight woukd have some swag for give aways JT???, Im pretty sure HK and Freedom will because I've already talked to them and received verbals there. And I think we will have a NV co there as well with some demo hoods to run a stage or two in complete NV... June looks best given everybodys match schedule through may. Sounds like were gonna do the night match in June! everybody down for that???

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Southpaw said:
Maybe Streamlight woukd have some swag for give aways JT???, Im pretty sure HK and Freedom will because I've already talked to them and received verbals there. And I think we will have a NV co there as well with some demo hoods to run a stage or two in complete NV... June looks best given everybodys match schedule through may. Sounds like were gonna do the night match in June! everybody down for that???
We can ask. Lots of matches with their hands out already. If you wanna do it let's pick a date and make it happen captain.

Patcher Pete

Active Fanatic
Southpaw I'm in for the night match sounds like fun! So when are we going to shoot tin April?? Dose anyone know if the match is on for tomorrow in Ft Smith Old Fort Gun Ck\lub?

Latest posts