3 Gun Nation Club Series Match @ USSA 3/23

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks guys! Today fn sucked... Its definitely not the pay that gets me to md this match lol. its about being able to set up a match that everybody loves shooting. The comments are appreciated, I truely hated canceling the match and Im sorry everyone cant shoot it tomorrow. It was just the only choice that made sense today... We will get it set up next month and have a blast shooting it
Thanks again for supporting USSA 3 gun

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sorry Bryan, Wish I lived a little closer to come help. Thanks for trying buddy.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Tony! On a positive note... Man Tear down sure was easy today!!!
Seriously, I did have a chance to discuss what help is needed I've got great volunteers! and what things could be done earlier in the week to allow for easier match prep . The action plan for future matches looks great. you can mark your calendar for next month not only will it happen but its going to be a barnburner of a match . We missed this one but were gonna have one hell of a match next month!!!

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
The new scheduled match weekend will be the 3rd sunday of each month. For April that will be the 20th. Im still really bothered at having to cancel todays match, believe me next months match will be EPIC!!!!

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Southpaw said:
The new scheduled match weekend will be the 3rd sunday of each month. For April that will be the 20th. Im still really bothered at having to cancel todays match, believe me next months match will be EPIC!!!!
Zipline start using my Tommy Gun with a ending where you save all the Twin Peaks girls and take them for chicken and waffles? That is my definition of an epic stage.

I just realized, that is the same day we shoot at Hutch which is ran by 1911-45 (MC). Poop!

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Well ... Does Saturday 4/19 work better for everyones holiday schedule and help my buddy Manny and his guys make a match???

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure that M.C. is having his match in April due to the fact that it is Easter Sunday. We were concerned that the Tulsa match was going to be on the third Sunday going forward and it always being the same day as Hutch. Its not going to matter for us in April, we are still stuck in this outage.

Latest posts