3 Gun Fun to Watch - Thanks Jesse!

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
I admit I've watched 3-Gun competition on and off for last few years and I have no doubt it's insanely fun but as a spectator sport for someone who doesn't compete it can get slow. The one thing that always makes it interesting is when I see our local champ competing. Now that I'm seeing Jesse competing more often (I'm pretty much limited to matches shown on TV) it's great. Gives me a chance to cheer for the local guy and makes the matches way more fun to watch.

Keep up the good work and good luck with in your future competititions! Thanks for making 3-Gun more fun for me to watch!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Brandi said:
I admit I've watched 3-Gun competition on and off for last few years and I have no doubt it's insanely fun but as a spectator sport for someone who doesn't compete it can get slow. The one thing that always makes it interesting is when I see our local champ competing. Now that I'm seeing Jesse competing more often (I'm pretty much limited to matches shown on TV) it's great. Gives me a chance to cheer for the local guy and makes the matches way more fun to watch.
Keep up the good work and good luck with in your future competititions! Thanks for making 3-Gun more fun for me to watch!
Cyrwus is that you?

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, it wasn't for the tight jeans I assure you and I'm not a "groupie". Geez, say something nice about a guy and it has to be all about his butt, you guys need therapy LOL.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Brandi said:
LOL, it wasn't for the tight jeans I assure you and I'm not a "groupie". Geez, say something nice about a guy and it has to be all about his butt, you guys need therapy LOL.
Thanks Brandi!

I'm tired of just being a delicious piece of meat to these animals!

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, and I've always heard prison showers were bad. They sound like a Stranger Danger shelter compared to this place LOL.

Latest posts