3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Oct. 22nd

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Curly,
What you got in store for us?
Friday Setup?
Start Time?

Any ideas on the number of stages & round count?
I'm ready............let's get this thing started.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Hells yeah!!!
I should be getting my barrel in this week and this would be the perfect time to run it through its paces :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Kurt and I are gonna be at uspsa nationals. I need to get somebody setup to do scoring ASAP.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
jesse i can probably do scoring if you email me the spreadsheet... i do all the scoring for the heartland matches already...

jtischauser

I'll email it tomorrow so you can have some time to scope it out. Then we can chat to make sure u know the tricks.

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't realize it was almost time,set up will be Fri. after 2pm.Sighn up @ 9 try to be shootin by10.Gimme a few days to get with the rest of the committe to figure out some stages

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I gotta work that Saturday. Between food and shooting I'd pick the latter but the wife has other ideas! Go figure. Have fun folks and I hope to make the next shoot.

jtischauser

Here are some stages you guys should think about building so those of you taht are shooting the Arkansas Section the following week will be ready to go. The long range stage would be especially beneficial since its fixed time deal.

Attachments

• Arkansas Section Multi Gun Stages.pdf
    427.1 KB · Views: 329

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
stage 9 would be a good one to practice fo sho! 300yrds freestyle..... :25: and spray! I hope those are some big ass flashers.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Get permission? I found that getting forgivness was easier but then again I'm divorced so I'd not use that much if you like your wife or you could always :58: it might work but ya never know. Later,

Kirk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
That Arkansas stage layout looks awesome! Makes me wish I was going.
why aren't you?
Unless you're breast feeding that little one, there no actual need for you to be there.

Just do it :)

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Well apparently me working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week means that I don't put in enough "baby time" so most of the weekend it is my obligation to spend time with the family instead of play with guns.
Besides, I like my wife and don't really want a divorce at the moment :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Well apparently me working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week means that I don't put in enough "baby time" so most of the weekend it is my obligation to spend time with the family instead of play with guns.
Besides, I like my wife and don't really want a divorce at the moment :)
in that case, bring him along. He's never too young to learn how to load mags.

Latest posts