3-Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday February 25th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Wall and I just left the range. Pack a lunch and maybe a late afternoon snack. There is a lot of shooting to be done tomorrow!
This match is going to be one not to miss.
Some of you will leave the match thinking man, Tony is a badass, while others will leave saying , I hate that effin guy.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Wall said:
This match is going to be one not to miss.
Some of you will leave the match thinking man, Tony is a badass, while others will leave saying , I hate that effin guy.
I already know which one I will be

posted via Tapatalk

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
3 slugs
0 buck

Here is the round count for my 3 stages...
Stage 1 - Jungle Run - 20 shot
Stage 2 - back and forth motherf$&er - 10 shot, 16 - rifle, 23 - pistol
Stage 4 - Zig and Zag Bit$@es - 9 shot, 20 rifle, 18 pistol
Any clues on round count for other stages? 😎

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
KellyB said:
Any clues on round count for other stages?
There are only 3 slugs on one stage, one stage has no shotgun, the other stage has 20 shotgun with four flying clays.

So shotgun is 3 slug and 59 shot total for the match if you don't miss.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Stage 1 - Jungle Run
20 shot

Stage 2 - T Rex
24 Shot, 16 Rifle

Stage 3 - Blind Man's Luck
14 Pistol, 14 Rifle, 3 Slugs

Stage 4 - back and forth motherf$&er
10 shot, 16 Rifle, 23 Pistol

Stage 5 - Zig and Zag Bit$@es
9 shot, 20 rifle, 18 pistol

Stage 6 - John Wick
20 rifle, 25 pistol

Totals:
3 Slugs
63 shot
86 Rifle
80 Pistol

Huge thanks to Tony, Jesse, Troy and whoever else was there to setup the best 3 GUN match I've shot in a long time. Major props to these folks with VERY little help. We need more folks that can pitch in to help setup so we can keep having awesome matches just like this. Great job on all the hard work. It paid off, match was a blast and thanks to squad 3 for working hard all day

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Jason Grant said:
Huge thanks to Tony, Jesse, Troy and whoever else was there to setup the best 3 GUN match I've shot in a long time. Major props to these folks with VERY little help. We need more folks that can pitch in to help setup so we can keep having awesome matches just like this. Great job on all the hard work. It paid off, match was a blast and thanks to squad 3 for working hard all day
I concur! Awesome day! Challenging stages! Lots of fun & laughs! Can't wait until next time.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jason Grant said:
The name you're looking for is Jeff Turner. He's a friggin rock star. He's there to help at every set up....Major props

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I ain't gonna lie, I'm wiped out. With trying to take care of everyone else & shoot the match myself, it's exhausting. Really hard to keep focused on your plan.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match guys!! Thanks Tony and everyone else that helped out! It was a TON of fun....and we had some really awesome props!! Big thanks to Squad 3...we all worked really well together and had a lot of laughs!! See y'all soon!

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
Andrew, a visiting New Zealander, expressed much gratitude for the chance to shoot yesterday. He not only appriciated the hospitality but he said the videos he took will reflect the sport positively in his country. Thought I would pass it along.

Latest posts